Please use the following steps to complete your patient registration on our patient portal prior to your visit. After reviewing the instructions below,
Directions for completing Patient Registration
- Select “First Time Patient Portal Access” and Continue.
DO NOT CLICK “REGISTER NEW PATIENT”
- Create a user name and password ( don’t forget to enter the Word Verification )
- Enter your Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Zip Code, and the TEMPORARY ACCESS KEY provided to you by our office.
- Follow the easy step-by-step instructions to complete your account set up.
- Once your information is saved, you can log in and view your account at any time.
Click on the DEMOGRAPHICS icon and complete each field.
- Continue with the GUARANTOR/FAMILY & INSURANCE tab
- Click on to the MEDICAL tab located on the left. Complete the following tabs:
- Medical HX
- Click on to the FORMS tab
Select CONSENTS (not Signed Consents) to electronically sign the following office polices.
- Acknowledgement of office policies
- Communication of health information/HIPAA
- Then complete Eye Questionnaire and save